Current Position Available:
Activewear & Lifestyle Apparel Sales Leader
Level Six is an internationally recognized watersport and outdoor apparel brand leading the industry in the manufacturing of premium watersports equipment and performance apparel. Based in beautiful Ottawa, Ontario we offer a dynamic working environment with a focus on helping people get on the water to enjoy the outdoors.
We are looking for a full-time in-house sales representative with a focus on our activewear & lifestyle apparel collection to join our sales team at our headquarters in beautiful Ottawa, ON. You will be supporting and growing existing accounts as well as identifying new customers and revenue streams for our collection of lifestyle and performance apparel. You will be working closely with our design team to curate a collection of products that dealers will want to carry in-store.
- Manage existing account portfolio and work with buyers to increase sales and grow the brand.
- Identify and prospect new accounts with a focus on our activewear and lifestyle apparel collection.
- Help the Sales Manager implement & execute a sales plan to meet sales targets and contribute to company growth.
- Maintain an excellent standard of customer service to help meet the needs of current and prospective dealers.
- Provide planning, implementation, support, and attendance at industry trade shows, festivals, and other industry events.
- Visit dealers to train and educate floor staff about the products and brand.
- Contribute to a strong team environment that requires flexibility in duties and the ability to contribute to Level Six’s success.
- Engage and assist in other duties and tasks when other departments require help.
- Proven work experience as a sales representative or purchasing manager.
- Demonstrated work experience in apparel sales or retail industry.
- Self-motivated and target driven.
- Strong communication skills
- Prioritizing, time management, and organization skills.
- Ability to travel in North America.
- 4-6 weeks of travel a year.
- Valid driver’s license.
- Bilingual French/English.
- Customer service experience.
- Cold calling experience.
- Extensive knowledge of the paddle sports or outdoor industry.
- Fashion & design industry experience.
- Service industry experience.
Why Should You Apply?
- Standard 40-hour workweek.
- Benefit package.
- 2-weeks paid vacation.
- Base salary + commissions compensation structure.
- Flexible, dynamic, and fun team working environment.
- Opportunities for travel in North America and internationally.
- Ottawa, ON is consistently ranked in the top 3 places to live in Canada (affordable, great outdoor recreation, and culture).
If interested in applying for the position, please send your cover letter and resume to email@example.com with the subject: Activewear & Lifestyle Apparel Sales Leader – Your Name