Current Position Available:
In House Digital Content Creator and Media Manager
Level Six is a globally recognized water sports brand based out of Ottawa, Ontario. Over the Last 22 years Level Six has built a reputation as a leader and innovator in the water sports industry and offers employees a dynamic and multifaceted working environment with encouragement towards professional development and personal growth.
We’re looking for a versatile and self-motivated individual to join our team as an internal digital content creator here at our Ottawa office. This role is to create and provide digital media and content for all print and digital marketing initiatives at Level Six. In this position you will design, manage and curate the Level Six website, social media channels, digital and print ads as well as product video and product photography.
- Manage all social media channels and adjust outreach for maximum reach to targeted audiences
- Create and manage all digital assets for Level Six
- Manage B2C and B2B customer websites
- Create and manage all video assets for Level Six
- Help the marketing team strategize and implement innovative solutions
- Creative, ambitious, self-motivated and target oriented.
- Strong prioritizing, time management, and organizational skills.
- Intermediate to advanced knowledge of Adobe Lightroom, Adobe Suite
- Intermediate to advanced knowledge of Shopify e-commerce coding
- Intermediate photography and videography skills
- Intermediate editing skills
- Bilingual French/English.
- Flexibility and enthusiasm to travel and work on some weekends when required.
- Knowledge of the water sports industry.
Why Should You Apply?
- Creative, dynamic, and fun team working environment.
- Standard 40-hour work week in a salary position.
- Benefit packages available.
- 2 weeks paid vacation.
- Opportunities for professional development and internal growth.
- Opportunities to travel
Please send resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org